Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ladybug With Heart


I found this cute little ladybug in the parking lot.
She was resting with the Autumn sun reflecting off her back, on a broken and rusty planter (see Random Trash).

I asked her if I could take her portrait, I took her lack of answer as a "yes".

Then I saw the heart she wanted me to share!

To see Reflections from around the world, visit James at Newtown Area Photo, and join us for Weekend Reflections!

To see hearts from around the world, visit Random Hearts - and share YOUR heart on Guest Heart Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. Tiny hearts are special... I am sure she didn't mind having her photo taken. Her heart could last for all time. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and beautiful! Amazing how one of those black markings becomes a heart shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little thing... I love ladybugs : they look so friendly... And this heart is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful little heart and they are indeed special! Lovely ladybug reflection for the day! I love it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Clytie!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I am so glad that you look all around and find such fantastic sights to photograph. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful photo! This just fills my eyes. I LOVE this ladybug reflection and heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! The ladybug has a heart shaped lips! The dots are placed evenly to look like her eyes.

    You always find good treasure!

    ReplyDelete