Thursday, August 5, 2010

Heart of Shadow


The new owners brought in heavy machinery to clean out the front entrance area to the once-abandoned mega-church property.

They weren't very careful.
They ripped down some of my favorite native shrubs - the red osier dogwoods.
It broke my heart.

On the bright side, on the right side of the picture, the shadows in the bushes show something special ...


A shadowy Heart!

To see hearts from around the world, visit Random Hearts - and join us for Guest Heart Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. stupid bulldozers :( Sorry about that, upsets me too! Ohh and yes, you can use the squirrel and m&m heart for your hearts (forgot to tell you, sorry!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness--only you would have found beauty where bulldozers have been. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Beth. Im glad you found the bright side of this sad story.

    ReplyDelete